THE brother of a missing man has launched a fresh appeal for information on the 12 month anniversary of his disappearance.
Robert Golden, 58, went missing during a solo trekking trip in southern Spain in November 2012.
There were a number of reported sighting of him around the A7 between December and January.
He was last seen on January 28, 2013, outside Lidl in Sabanillas.
The hiker flew into Sevilla airport on November 5 but failed to board his return flight two weeks later.
He told friends he was going hiking around Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz and Jerez for about ten days.
Brother Barry Golden said: “I am really keen to hear from any other trekkers who have information about the disappearance of my brother.
“I believe that this is one of my only hopes of him being found and may trigger or remind someone of something that could be significant in my ongoing search for my brother Rob.
“There has been numerous sightings but none of them have been confirmed as being Robert. I would be grateful if anyone does see him to go up to him and tell him that his brother Barry is desperately trying to find him to know that he is ok.
“Rob has always been a very approachable person.”
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on +44(0)1273 475432, or Barry on [email protected]
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40