A SPANISH footballer has been fined €2,000 for supporting children suffering from cancer with a message on his t-shirt.
Jona revealed the message after scoring for Real Jaen on International childhood cancer day.
The Spanish FA fined him for breaching the rules of not displaying any publicity slogans or mottos.
It comes after Athletico Madrid were fined just €600 after a fan threw a lighter at Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo in the recent derby.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05