TALK RADIO EUROPE will be hosting its annual Telethon charity auction on Friday to raise money for the Cudeca Foundation, who help cancer patients in Malaga province.
There are dozens of offers on tickets, restaurant meals, holidays, wine and jewellery. The website is already open for online bidding.
A stand-out donation is a €200 voucher for Hotel Tamisa Golf, including an overnight stay with cava on arrival for two people.
The on-air auction will take place between 10am and 7pm. It will feature music, guest visitors and live interviews.
The Olive Press regrets to announce that our man Giles Brown will not be hosting his usual Friday show because of the auction, but encourages readers to take part and pick up a bargain nonetheless – all for a good cause!
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44