ONE of the biggest motorbike rallies in Spain is set to take part between May 31 – June 1 in Almunecar.
The event, now in its fifteenth year, will once again be held at EL Pozuelo park.
This year the event, organised by Los Tiburones, will be held in memory of Pepe Matias, a popular figure in the town who was killed in an accident last year.
Last year over 600 people attended the event.
The event will feature prize draws a bike show and live music . Los Tiberones will also make a food donation to local charities.
Last year they donated 1000 litres of milk to the Almunecar branch of Caritas.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05