WORLD number one Tiger Woods missed the Masters in April for the first time due to injury.
Woods, 38, has not played since the WGC-Cadillac Championship in March, as his recovery from a back injury is proving a ‘very slow process’.
He may miss the US Open in June and possibly the Open at Royal Liverpool, which tees off on July 17.
“Some people heal up in three months, some people take four, some people take longer,” he said. “As for my return to golf, I really don’t know. I’m doing everything I can and listening to my doctors.”
Woods also admitted he is likely to need a captain’s pick for this September’s Ryder Cup at Gleneagles, Scotland.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05