THE former sweetheart of Prince Harry appears to be revelling in life outside of the royal family, posing for exuberant photos with friends on the party island of Ibiza.
Chelsy Davy, a 28-year-old lawyer, was snapped pulling racy poses with the half-brother of the Prince’s new girlfriend, Cressida Bonas.
She was also joined on holiday by her 30-year-old boyfriend, jeweller Charles Goode among other friends.
She ended her turbulent six-year relationship with Harry in 2010, reportedly telling friends that marrying into the Royal family would not have been the life for her.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44