A BRITISH couple paid €3,316 for a return trip to Granada in business class… but were shocked when the plane delivered them to the Caribbean island of Grenada.
Edward Gamson and his wife are now suing British Airways, insisting they should be compensated for failing to take them for a dream trip to the Alhambra.
The airline meanwhile has apologised but has refused to compensate the couple with a new ticket to Granada.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00