IF you happen to see a car chase on a road in Murcia this week… you could be in a Liam Neeson movie.
The Northern Irish actor has been in the city and local hills to shoot for his upcoming film ‘Taken 3’, in which he plays the part of Bryan Mills.
At the request of director Olivier Megaton police closed roads, including part of Murcia-San Javier airport, as chase scenes were shot.
The Cartagena fire brigade was put on standby.
Neeson – whose wife Natasha Richardson died in a skiing accident in 2009 – has been spotted in Murcia and at nearby La Manga Club with cast members, including Stephanie Kleine.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05