THE legendary Pet Shop Boys Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe created a thrilling concert experience at the Marbella Starlite festival, including a spectacular light and projection show with smoke, costumes, and dancers and hit songs.
The Boys opened the show with a great rendition of One More Chance wearing black feathered jackets with more elaborate outfit changes throughout. They included tracks from their latest album Electric, as well as classics including Suburbia; It’s a Sin, Go West and Always On My Mind.
The entire crowd were on their feet dancing and singing along throughout the performance. The electro-music, video projection, smoke, multi-coloured laser beams and dancers delighted the audience.
The Pet Shop Boys have been together for over 30 years. They have produced 12 albums and sold 50 million records with 42 singles reaching the top 30.
Today they sound as fresh and relevant as ever, and their unique talent, showmanship and classic hits continue to delight and excite.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05