BRITISH actor Orlando Bloom pulled no punches when baby-faced pop idol, Justin Bieber, walked into posh Ibiza restaurant Cipriani.
The 37-year-old Lord of the Rings star, who was dining with Leonardo DiCaprio, rushed out from his corner and threw a punch at the 20-year-old teen hearthrob, which Bieber managed to dodge.
Onlookers say Bloom refused to shake Bieber’s hand as he and his entourage walked by, initiating the tense encounter. Bloom then made a beeline for the younger star, who normally doesn’t have to go looking for trouble.
Photographs of Bloom pointing and shouting have been posted on the social networks…
Sources claim the row blew up after Bieber made a lewd comment about the sexual prowess of Bloom’s estranged wife, Miranda Kerr, with whom he has a young son.
Bieber was recently photographed with the 31-year-old Australian supermodel at a Victoria’s Secret lingerie show.
But if this really is a boxing match, Bloom won Round Two this April when he was seen in Los Angeles with the Biebs’ old squeeze, Selena Gomez.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05