POLICE in Velez-Malaga have smashed a drugs network, seizing cash and narcotics worth thousands.
Three men, all residents of the town, were arrested as part of the ongoing Operation Pekin II.
Aged between 20 and 46, the men – all members of the same family – used two houses for storage and distribution.
The 46-year-old was the mastermind, a 27-year-old was responsible for selling the drugs, and the 20-year-old was responsible for storage.
Cocaine with a street value of around €7,500, marijuana and hashish were seized after police were tipped-off about the revival of the previously dismantled network.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44