THE fifth season’s Spanish casting is due to start tomorrow and is meant to span over two days (September 2-3) at the Polideportivo Municipal de Osuna.
The Modesport casting team are looking for 2,500 extras with an equal 1:1 ratio of women to men.
Applicants signed up for the opportunity by email but there will also be a possibility to audition for some of those who want to try their chances on the day.
Locations in Sevilla and Osuna have been chosen to represent the kingdom of Dorne, which remains the only one from George R.R. Martin’s Song of Ice and Fire books yet to be shown on the TV series.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00