IT’S official, the Olive Press is Spain’s biggest English-language news website.
The website is now getting a staggering 500,000 views a month.
The half a million pages are being read by around 140,000 ‘unique’ visitors each month.
With five online reporters now working around the clock to bring readers breaking news from around Spain, the website is in better shape than ever.
The Olive Press tops its rivals in Alexa traffic rankings at the time of publishing at 105,356, with the Euro Weekly News ranked 156,233 Sur in English 344,581 and the News Online outside the planet’s top million.
Incredibly, more than 50,000 visitors flocked to the Olive Press website in just one day this month when a certain Ice Bucket Challenge story went global.
With 3,400 followers on Twitter and more than 6,200 on Facebook, the Olive Press is also making waves on social media, beating our rivals once again.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44