IN the heart of Benalmadena, near the pueblo with wonderful views to the coast lies a fantastic place to live… particularly if you are getting older.
The purpose-built development, next to the town’s two main hospitals, has all the benefits of living in a town, plus plenty more to boot.
This well-appointed ‘resort’ counts on its own restaurant, gym, tennis courts and swimming pool, plus around-the-clock care when needed.
Best of all, dozens of the apartments are now being administered and managed by British-run Angels Nursing Group.
Set up nearly a decade ago in Almeria, the group, run by a Nicki, a nurse, and her business-minded husband Lee Wakeman, now covers much of the Costa del Sol, as well.
The company is offering some fantasic deals to look after you, not just in terms of health, but even in running errands and cleaning all overseen by your guardian Angel.
“No request is too much and there are nurses and doctors on hand throughout the week, so there is great peace of mind at all times.”
Lee Wakeman, continues: “We understand that as people grow older life events happen that impact on our quality of life and a little more help and support is needed.”
For the last few years this has meant repatriation to their home countries since there have been few good alternative choices.
“But now we are offering an alternative to remain in Spain enjoying all the benefits that this brings with our Angels Independent Living programme.
“It lets you remain in control of your own life and more importantly continue to enjoy the lifestyle you have worked so hard to attain.”
The group has many years of experience working in the health and social care sectors in Spain and has gained extensive knowledge.
In a nutshell, Angels offers the following:
•You can remain living independently and securely in your own home with as much or as little help and support you need, just like your family, we are there when you need us remaining quietly in the back ground when you don’t!
•You will have your very own guardian angel watching over you 24hrs a day
•Medical Help – should you ever need it is readily to hand with your Angels ‘family’ knowing all about you, your needs and wishes
Visit www.angelsnursinggroup.com/independantliving or call 902 02 64 68.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44