A SPECTACULAR Gibraltarian home has scooped victory at the world’s most prestigious property awards.
The £10.9 million home New Aloes impressed the 70-strong judges panel to take ‘Best Property Single Unit’ in Europe, at the ceremony held at the London Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square.
It will now go head-to-head against winners from Africa, Arabia, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the UK at the ‘World’s Best’ finals, to be held in Dubai in December.
“It’s one thing to be acknowledged as having built the best home in Gibraltar but quite another to beat off competition from the likes of Cyprus, Italy, Spain and Montenegro, to earn the accolade of best property in Europe,” said Sandra Lamplough, marketing manager for Fairhomes Group, the developer behind New Aloes.
Fairhomes is also behind Gibraltar’s marina resort Ocean Village, which won overall in Europe in 2010 in the category of Best High Rise Development.
Built on the site of a former Ministry of Defence building, the home is fully-equipped with a 12-car garage, and a thatched Tahiti-style chillout bar alongside a two-tier swimming pool with Jacuzzi jets.
With a further two swimming pools, a spa terrace and a glazed observatory-esque viewing area, the property is perfectly placed to enjoy the views across the Rif mountains and the Strait of Gibraltar.
For more information, contact 00350 20040048, or visit www.newaloesgibraltar.com
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36