THEATRE-LOVERS of the coast will be delighted by the latest offering from the International Theatre Studio this month.
Stand-up comedian Dave Thursby is not the saint everyone thought he was when he was alive.
On the day of his funeral, as his nearest and dearest gather to pay their respects, an uninvited mourner arrives to crash to party.
This afterlife comedy Wife After Death – written by Eric Chappell, the creator of Rising Damp – is directed by Diana King.
Featuring four of the group’s regular performers – Eileen Audas, Carmel Rogers, Kate Jackson and Paul Baker – the production also features two new faces, Marie-Pierre Joffre and Hayward Elliott.
It will be performed at the Atalaya Park Hotel in Malaga on November 14-16.
Tickets available from the usual outlets or call 952 880 630 mornings, or 952 896 739 evenings and weekends.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05