CANCER patient Ashya King is seen recovering well in a Marbella hospital in a video released by his family.
Five-year-old Ashya can be seen smiling and playing with his siblings in the video released by his brother Naveed, and seems animated and happy during the therapy sessions.
Scroll down for video…
As well as reaching for objects while sitting on a bed, at the end of the video Ashya mimics playing a piano.
The video shows Ashya, still with a shaved patch on his head, surrounded my his mother and father, Naghemeh and Brett, and his brothers and sisters.
During Ashya’s treatment in Marbella, the family are staying at their home on Casares costa.
The Olive Press spoke to the Kings this week, and was assured that Ashya is showing progress. Brett thanked the Olive Press for its ongoing coverage and support.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05