TO celebrate our 200th issue, the Olive Press is launching a brand new sister website for readers to share photographs, tips and stories from around Spain.
Olive Press Insight (OPi) is the perfect home for user-generated content, whether it is to show off your favourite autumn walks, dramatic photos of a forest fire or just a silly pet photo.
Each week new assignments will be issued, with the best submissions to be published in the newspaper.
Spain is brimming with adventure, unforgettable scenes and colourful cultural pursuits which Olive Press readers have fantastic insight into
It has been launched in connection with the Guardian’s Witness project.
“Olive Press Insight makes it possible for everyone to share their experiences, and for others to learn from and enjoy them,” explains publisher Jon Clarke.
“It is yet another way for the media group to get closer to its readers and strengthen our community.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44