BAR Refaeli looked like she was on a bar crawl on a day out in Madrid.
The world’s top supermodel swapped the catwalk for a dress down stroll around Madrid last week.
After celebrating being named International Model of the Year, at the InTouch awards, she went on a shopping spree in the Spanish capital, and was joined by an equally stunning pal.
Spotted in ripped jeans and dark sunglasses, the former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio was looking decidedly less glamorous than usual as she sauntered around the city.
On their trip the pair were seen splashing the cash in some of Spain’s favourite retailers, including high street stores Zara and Mango.
Best known for her appearance in Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue the Israeli model picked up her prestigious title at the InTouch Awards in Germany last month.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36