MOST people would settle for a card and a box of chocolates from a colleague this Christmas… but Cristiano Ronaldo has well and truly upped the stakes.
The Portuguese winger has bought each of his Real Madrid team-mates an engraved watch worth over €8,000 to thank them for helping him win last season’s Champions League.
Each Bulgari watch is personalised with the player’s name, Ronaldo’s initials and his shirt number ‘CR7’.
Ronaldo presented his teammates with their early Christmas presents after training on December 12 and right back Alvaro Arbeloa (above) instantly took to Instagram to show off his wristwear.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36