REAL Madrid superstars saw out the year with a bang in Dubai, at the inauguration of the world’s first restaurant named after and in collaboration with the club.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, James Rodriguez, Karim Benzema, Casillas Isco and Toni Kroos were all on hand to meet fans and foodies alike.
The restaurant has kick-started with a number of competitions, where winners will have the chance to meet the whole team in the flesh at the café, according to elite Arab world magazine Arabianknightonline.com.
“Expect great and exciting things to come as our operations come into full swing, promising our guests a superb dining experience that no other restaurant can offer,” said Louis Alberts, General Manager, Real Madrid Café.
The café has already created a buzz among diners, with its ‘exhilarating’ range of traditional Spanish dishes.
While football fans too will enjoy the live broadcasts of league games, to help keep an eye on the European scene.
With club merchandise and memorabilia lining the walls, the restaurant is a top draw among Real Madrid fans and admirers.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05