FORMULA One superstars Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel will be back in Andalucia in February.
After a long winter break, the new season is just around the corner and that means one thing… testing in Jerez.
The likes of Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull will be showing off their new cars – and drivers – from February 1-4 in the first testing session of the year.
And there is a lot to look out for, with drivers changing teams and manufacturers changing hands since Lewis Hamilton took the title at the end of last season.
Alonso’s debut drive at McLaren-Honda is sure to set imaginations alight in 2015, with the Spanish veteran leading the new team after dumping Ferrari.
Mercedes are firm favourites to take the 2015 crown once again, with Williams tipped as this season’s dark horse. Watch this space!
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36