DEFENDING F1 champions, Mercedes, officially revealed their new 2015 season car to the world during the first day of pre-season testing at Jerez de la Frontera today.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg unleashed the W06 Hybrid on the track in southern Spain on Sunday – while 2014 world champion Lewis Hamilton is expected out on Monday.
Red Bull and Williams also revealed their new 2015 season cars as the four days of testing got underway with the Red Bull RB-11 appearing for the first time in a camouflage livery.
Jerez testing – day one
• Mercedes – Nico Rosberg
• Red Bull – Daniel Ricciardo
• Williams – Valtteri Bottas
• Ferrari – Sebastian Vettel
• McLaren – Fernando Alonso
• Toro Rosso – Carlos Sainz Jr
• Lotus – Pastor Maldonado
• Sauber – Marcus Ericsson
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33