LOOKING after somebody with Down Syndrome is a serious undertaking.
But when Manni Coe discovered how low his brother was in England, he saw no other choice than to convince him to join him in Spain.
Two years later and they’ve never looked back: Reuben is a big hit among the local expat population and an inspiration around the world.
His new blog, Reuben’s World, is a direct product of his rich imagination, has the potential to change global perceptions of Down Syndrome… and, at the very least, raise some smiles.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44