A ROMANIAN man has been arrested after sneaking aboard a flight to Spain to visit his girlfriend.
Airport security busted the opportunistic stowaway after spotting the light from his phone flashing inside the cockpit, as he was taking selfies.
Incredibly, no one spotted the 30-year-old as he snuck aboard the plane under the cover of night, despite security being on high alert after a dangerous criminal had escaped from a local prison.
Realising he was caught in a tricky situation, the man insists he was invited onto the plane who then inexplicably offered him sexual favours.
“I was just wandering around when a pilot appeared and told me to get inside the cockpit and he’d do me a favour,” he told authorities.
“I didn’t understand what he meant but then he got his penis out. I was really shocked, and decided I was going to leave town and go and live in a hut in the mountains.”
An airport spokesperson added: “This makes no sense.”
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05