WE’VE all been tempted to hop on board a bus without the driver noticing… but one football fan has taken it to a whole new level.
One prankster managed to jump onto the Barcelona FC coach en route to the team’s recent Champions League crunch match with Manchester City.
Manchester United fan Tommy Dunn, 53, posed as a security guard in a blue suit to blag his way onto the bus bound for City’s Etihad Stadium.
He hopped on while stars, including Lionel Messi and Neymar, waited in line outside the five-star Lowry Hotel in central Manchester.
Father of four Dunn told the driver he was with the squad and sat at the front.
He then secretly recorded himself greeting the players in Spanish as they walked past him.
Stars Messi, Luis Suarez and Gerard Pique all climbed aboard without raising the alarm.
It was only when Luis Enrique, Barcelona’s boss, said he was ready to depart that Dunn upped and fled the coach without getting caught.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25