IT must be election time.
There are workmen on every corner and the road crews are finally filling those potholes.
Meanwhile the likes of Susana Diaz have infiltrated our everyday lives, beaming down from lofty lamppost perches every time you walk down the street.
The PP is promising this and that, including a motorway from Ronda to Antequera, the exact same promise it made the last election time… oh, and the one before that.
Rarely have last-ditch attempts to please voters been so transparent.
But take away the cheesy propaganda and far fetched promises and it is clear how crucial these elections are.
Crucial in terms of breathing new life back into the Junta, cleaning away the corruption and building towards a brighter future.
Yes, after 33 years of the same party it is time to move on.
Andalucians, you have the opportunity of change in your hands.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44