TATZIKI, feta and chicken souvlaki had the party bouncing at Yamas Greek Fusion restaurant as it celebrated its one-year anniversary this weekend.
The family-run restaurant enjoyed a night of music and buffet food with more than 400 guests, not to mention the free-flowing bubbly.
“It was a fantastic night, a great way to celebrate our year anniversary and we hope everyone had a great time,” owner Hayley Mallia told the Olive Press, which did not pass up the chance to send reporters down to enjoy (Ed: report on) the party.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44