A FAMILY of four have been found dead in a Gibraltar flat according to early reports.
The family, including two children and not thought to be local, were found this morning in a flat in Boschetti’s Steps.
At 11am a friend of the family was reportedly heard knocking loudly on the property’s front door and shouting out to the family who had reportedly been visiting him.
He called the police when there was no response, a canine squad and a doctor also arrived on the scene.
A major police investigation has been launched and Gibraltar police will be holding a press conference at 5pm today.
Detectives and forensic workers have been working since this morning the area remains out of bounds to the public.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25