A 29-year-old British man charged with the possession of child porn and voyeurism in Gibraltar is now facing two additional charges.
Leisure centre manager Colin Fisher has been charged with using a fake name online as well as encouraging others to participate in a pornographic performance involving children.
He had previously been charged with taking, distributing and publishing up to 150 indecent photographs of children, as well as five counts of voyeurism.
Police said the voyeurism charges relate to the secret recording of female colleagues in the changing rooms at Kings Bowl.
Fisher will be appearing at the Magistrates court on April 14.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36