HOSPITALITY runs in Carlos Baeza’s blood.
From heading over to his father’s Mallorca hotel after school in the 1980’s to working as Hotel Manager in the Hotel Riu in Mexico, Baeza is no stranger to hotels.
He has, just this month, stepped into the role of manager at the luxury, four-star Hacienda Puerta del Sol in Mijas and is loving every moment.
An economist by trade, Baeza has already started improving, refurbishing and giving a new look to the typical Andalucian ‘Cortijo’ style hotel, rare on the Costa del Sol.
The hotel is in a perfect spot: near enough to enjoy Fuengirola and Mijas Pueblo but secluded enough should you wish to escape it all.
It also has fantastic grounds, with a stunning pool, and a stylish interior full of an amazing array of antiques and curios.
The 130 air conditioned bedrooms are extremely comfortable and off season some amazing deals can be had.
If you look at TripAdvisor, customer care is where the Puerta del Sol really excels, with a great quality price ratio, a peaceful location and happy staff who really care.
Get in touch with Carlos and the team on +34 91 275 4913 or visit or www.hhpuertadelsol.es
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25