EVERY footballer’s favourite Marbella haunt, La Sala, is on its way to Gibraltar.
The popular restaurant/bar, part-owned by a string of former premiership footballers Stephen Carr and David Bentley, will be opening up on the 5-star Sunborn Yacht hotel, in Marina bay.
The La Sala group already has bars in Puerto Banus and San Pedro, with England star Harry Kane spotted there earlier this year enjoying a valentine’s meal with his girlfriend.
And now the group is set to open its first venture on the Rock officially next month.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44