THE annual golf tournament in aid of Cudeca Cancer Care Hospice tees off on Saturday 27 June.
La Cala Golf resort will host the popular fund-raising tournament, as it has done for the last two decades, with prizes for the three best players in each category up for grabs.
The 18-hole game costs €58 per player including green fee, shared buggy and after barbecue, when the prize-giving ceremony and raffle are held.
Profits will enable Cudeca to continue supporting those suffering from cancer, and their families, through its day care unit, inpatient unit and home visits.
In all, the charity requires a staggering €3 million a year to run.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44