THE investigation into the death of British millionaire Andrew Bush has taken a new turn, as it emerges gunshot residue was found on his new Russian girlfriend.
Kukucova handed herself into police in her parent’s village after fleeing the scene in Bush’s €80,000 Hummer.
She is currently in jail in Alhaurin de la Torre, while Russian Korotaeva, who was studying in Bristol when she met jewellery shop owner Bush, has also now been dragged into the investigation.
Bush, 48, had allegedly returned to the rented villa from a long weekend in the UK with Korotaeva, where they found a furious Kukucova.
Korotaeva called police after hearing gunshots and seeing Kukucova drive off, and just after 3am Bush’s body was found in a pool of his own blood.
Kukucova later claimed she acted in self-defence after confronting Bush, over her alleged pregnancy.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44