Irene Grant, originally from Scotland, emigrated to Competa, Malaga fourteen years ago and regularly holds exhibitions in and around Andalucia. She was trained at Gray’s School of art in Aberdeen and has since travelled widely, living in Key West, Florida, and London, pursuing a career as a graphic designer.
Her forthcoming exhibition will be open on July 3 at Vino Mio Restaurant next to the Cervantes theatre, where they will on show for the whole of the month.
- Spain’s wealthy class on the rise - 30 Jun, 2015 @ 08:45
- Nerja’s new mayor Rosa Arrabal names her government - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 18:00
- Spain the biggest exporter of wine in the world - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 09:00
- The nifty nispero - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- Marbella hospital leads the way with water births - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 13:00
- Spain’s seven wonders of the dining world - 27 Jun, 2015 @ 12:00
- Left to take a selfie in the lift - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:37
- Wanda group eyes Madrid investment - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:30
- Spain set for soaring heatwave with Malaga seeing temperatures reach 36ºC - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 12:19
- Two Spaniards gored to death by bulls - 25 Jun, 2015 @ 17:55