IN the build up to the world’s most prestigious cricket tournament, England’s batsmen and bowlers have been getting into the swing of things.
Swapping cricket bats for golf clubs, England’s team enjoyed some down time in Almeria ahead of their Ashes battle with Australia.
Staying at the luxury Desert Springs resort near Vera, the entire squad was taken on a team bonding camp by new head coach Trevor Bayliss.
This is not the first time the England team has been whisked away ahead of an Ashes campaign. In the build up to the 2011/12 triumph Andrew Strauss’ men enjoyed a week at a SAS bootcamp in Germany.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36