AFTER two years I have finally called time on TOWIE.
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience but I can’t progress any further on the show – plus my restaurant Olivia’s is obviously my main focus now.
Although I haven’t finished my TV career and there are things I’m looking at doing soon I’m ready to move on.
You won’t miss me too much… and the good news is I FINALLY have a licence for my restaurant… in hand… so shovels are back in the ground at last.
I was starting to feel like there were just too many hurdles to get over, but I persevered and the end is in sight!
Still no sign of Nick Knowles… I had hoped he was going to come and help me out with a 60 minute makeover, but I guess he’s got used to Spanish mañana manana … I’m still here Nick?
So let’s get the champagne on tap – the restaurant menus are written up and we have just signed a contract with Moet & Chandon who are sponsoring us with Ice Imperial.
In the meantime, my kids have flown over for a couple of weeks so it’s going to be tough being a single dad at the same time as opening the restaurant.
But I am sure they’ll be time to take a trip to the new Costa Water Park.
- Holiday time for over-worked Elliott Wright - 16 Nov, 2015 @ 12:03
- Full house but no full English! - 17 Oct, 2015 @ 09:00
- Kids, work, play: Elliott Wright’s a busy boy in Spain - 9 Aug, 2015 @ 08:35
- Looking after Michelle Keegan - 25 Jul, 2015 @ 16:11
- No more TOWIE - 14 Jul, 2015 @ 10:28
- 60 Minute Makeover anyone? - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 11:25
- I’m not on the menu! - 14 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- You can’t build without a licence! - 29 May, 2015 @ 17:00