SOME people are born leaders… but some have this daunting role put upon them.
If you own a Spanish property within a community, there is every chance you could find yourself elected as its president – regardless of your nationality or residential status.
The role isn’t always clear-cut and can be a very nerve-wracking task.
But do not fear! Because help is at hand.
The Presidents Club International (TCPI), run by presidents for presidents, was established to give totally free and impartial advice from a multilingual panel of advisers.
The handpicked advisers are selected for being leaders in their fields and offer a wealth of support and advice in your role as president.
While carefully vetted service providers are also recommended with special prices for TPCI members.
Members also enjoy a monthly magazine, log-in to the community website and invites to special events such as quarterly lunches, discussions, informal coffee mornings, a summer BBQ and the annual ball.
For more information call 951 40 24 34, visit www.tpci.es or meet the team based in El Rosario, Marbella.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25