A BRITISH tourist is wanted by the Guardia Civil after he fed a seagull a chip laced with Ketamine.
Josh Greenwood, from Huddersfield, received a torrent of abuse, and even death threats, after posting a video of himself feeding the bird in Ibiza.
Alongside the video, he posted on Twitter, Greenwood wrote: ‘The lads over here in Ibiza have got Sally the seagull f****d up of a chip with some KET on it!’
After receiving hundreds of abusive messages, Greenwood announced via his Twitter account that the Guardia Civil had messaged him and want to track him down.
Backtracking on his earlier message, Greenwood is now insisting the white powder shown in the video was salt, not ketamine.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36