YET more luxury pads are set to be built on Marbella’s golden shores in a huge property investment.
The town hall has signed off the licences for building projects to go ahead worth a total of €6.5 million.
A licensing bonanza is permitting four family homes expected to sell for three times their construction cost to be built across Sierra Blanca, Altos de los Monteros and Guadalmina.
While 12 Puerta del Mar properties worth almost €1 million also got the nod.
The most lavish project is a €2 million plan to create a luxury eight-home Mediterranean style village.
“These initiatives show investment is still alive and strong in Marbella,” said town hall spokesman Javier Porcuna.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25