ANTONIO Banderas has treated his girlfriend Nicole Kimpel to string of treats as part of their luxurious Marbella holiday.
Spotted in the crowds at Lionel Richie’s world-class Starlite performance on Wednesday night, it was not their first treat of the holiday.
On Saturday afternoon, Banderas’ assistant accompanied Kimpel to the Jimmy Choo store in Puerto Banus, where she selected a pair of lacy shoes and a matching bag charged to Banderas’ credit card at the cool price of €1,025.
After donning her purchases, they attended a four-course dinner with friends at Mil Lunas by Millesime, Joaquin Felipe’s gastronomical wonder.
They closed their night out with Placido Domigo’s concert at the Starlite Festival.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29