CILLA Black’s body is to be given back to her family today, the Spanish authorities have confirmed.
The provisional autopsy examination results are due tomorrow but a spokesman for the judge confirmed to the Olive Press that they now have everything they need to continue analysis.
This leaves her three sons free to take the body for burial and continue to mourn the iconic TV legend.
“While we await the official results, we continue to insist that she died of natural causes produced potentially by an accident,” said a spokesman for Spain’s General Council of the Judiciary (Consejo General del Poder Judicial).
“We believe her family will take her body back today.”
It is not yet known whether Black’s family will opt for a burial or a cremation and whether it will be in Spain or in England.
The 72-year-old died on Saturday August 1 in her Estepona villa, to read our Olive Press coverage click here.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25