QUEEN Letizia is forced to walk at the heels of Samantha Cameron as Cameron comes in second to Letizia’s eighth on Vanity Fair’s International Best Dressed List of 2015.
Cameron was surpassed in elegance only by Francesca Amfitheatrof, the design director for Tiffany and Co.
Noted for her “conservative charm,” Cameron serves as a creative consultant for Smythson, a luxury fashion and leather manufacturer, and regularly wears Phillip Lim and Alexander McQueen.
Queen Letizia was noted for her patronage of Spanish designers, but was surpassed by others such as world-renowned human rights lawyer Amal Clooney and singer Rihanna.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29