A MANSION gifted by Prince to his wife Mayte Garcia is on the market in Estepona for €5.25 million.
Garcia, a belly dancer who was married to the musician from 1998 until 2000, sold the house in the Paraiso Alto urbanisation in 2004.
At that time, the flamingo pink stucco house contained a professional hair salon, music studio and bright pink and purple walls adorned with murals of the couple together.
The prime pad is now being sold by the man who bought it, a Dutch businessman.
The Dutch owner toned down some of the decorations but left the massive colonial-style staircase complete with a chandelier in the entrance hall.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29