THE team at Bishops Move Gibraltar is on hand to offer a professional yet personalised service.
Gibraltar is a special place, manager, Richard Smith maintains, that his team can respond to calls promptly and offer the tailor made service customers require.
“We do all we can to fit in with our customers needs. It’s all about reputation here and we have peoples’ trust.”
With Gibraltarian, English and Spanish staff, the small but efficient team has a strong relationship with the military in Gibraltar.
Bishops move was established in 1854 and is the largest family owned removal firm in the UK.
Is it time to make your move? Get in contact with Richard and or Sarah on [email protected] or 0035020044500.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36