WORLD Trade Center (WTC) Gibraltar will create the first truly world-class working environment in Gibraltar.
World Trade Center is an iconic, global brand that brings instant prestige and credibility and his has been the bedrock of the success that WTC Gibraltar has enjoyed to date in terms of attracting tenants and purchasers.
That success has meant that from the original 15,158m2 of super-premium office space available there are now only twelve office units left with a combined area of 1,993m2.
These units have become part of Gibraltar’s wider strategy to attract more businesses from outside the jurisdiction to use Gibraltar as a base to access the European Union markets.
It does this through its unique position as being part of the EU – but not part of the customs union.
This proposition is attractive to companies from both inside and outside of the Union.
The message is being communicated locally to companies on the Costa del Sol, other parts of Europe and even in places as far afield as Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Canada and Israel.
For financial services businesses the benefits are amplified by Gibraltar’s robust regulatory system and its advantageous corporate tax environment.
WTC Gibraltar has been discussed since 2010 and there was initial scepticism about the project, but with the construction now at the third floor out of seven, scepticism has replaced by excitement as this landmark building emerges from the ground.
WTC will become the hub of Gibraltar’s business community and it is certain that the last few units will not be available for long.
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48