WELL established Gibraltar businessmen Andy and John Hunter have now set their sights on the luxury property market.
New website, www.PropertyShopGibraltar.com, is the latest venture from the brothers, who have been trading successfully on the Rock since 1996.
The new real estate team has over 20 years experience between them and a native Chinese member specifically geared towards the Asian market.
Alongside their string of restaurants and bars, the new venture brings the Hunters’ workforce to over 100 people.
“We have been promoting Gibraltar as a great place to be based for years, and many of our friends will know us from the bars we have been operating since 1989, such as Jury’s Cafe, Gibraltar Arms, Star Bar, Lord Nelson and the Bridge Bar,” Andy told the Olive Press.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05