HOUSEBUILDER Taylor Wimpey Espana has doubled its annual sales this year.
The subsidiary of the British company has already sold out five developments, with British sales up 37%.
Meanwhile, German buyers have leapt by an astonishing 160%, fuelled mainly by sales in Mallorca.
Marc Pritchard, sales and marketing director, said: “It’s been a really good summer this year.
“It’s been at least five years since I’ve experienced such an intense level of enthusiasm for Spanish property.”
New Costa del Sol developments popular with British golfers this year include La Floresta Sur near Marbella and Miraval at Mijas.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00