SHE has been singing in the shower and studying Katy Perry and Beyonce videos in a bid for lingerie longevity.
Elsa Pataky has also been warbling to her husband, US actor Chris Hemsworth and her kids in the car to improve her singing prowess.
All part of her role as the public face of lingerie brand Women’s Secret, the Spanish model and actress, certainly still looked stunning at a photoshoot in Madrid.
However, she admitted she hardly had time to feel sexy any more, despite looking amazing in the video clip of her singing.
“You have to search for sexy moments when you’re a mum,” she said at the launch.
“When you have children you can’t spend too long looking in the mirror.”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00