THE Wright household is busy as always.
Not only has my new girlfriend Sadie moved in, but my parents have moved to a place nearby, having just made the move from Alicante full time.
Sadie and I also flew home for about 14 hours last week to turn up for my mum’s surprise 60th birthday which was a laugh.
My parents have been on hand to help me with Olivia’s as we grow fast, having just had our busiest weekend yet.
This was despite the huge storms on Saturday night when all the outside tables had to be put upstairs to feed an extra 50 punters.
And when the pirate ships – Blackbeard and all – dropped their anchors to book a table, sadly we had to turn them away we were so full.
One other bit of news. I have finally said goodbye to TOWIE for good and, to be brutally honest, I am not even watching the show anymore.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had a great time, but it is time to move on…even after I got a huge bottle of whisky and a thank-you card from producers after filming finished last week.
With all the fun and games I haven’t managed to get to the gym as much as I’d like to and I can’t get away with comfort food at my age, regrettably.
At least we are now serving up our delicious – and mostly healthy – English breakfasts to the guys who work out on the beach in the morning.
Come and join us from 9am!
- Holiday time for over-worked Elliott Wright - 16 Nov, 2015 @ 12:03
- Full house but no full English! - 17 Oct, 2015 @ 09:00
- Kids, work, play: Elliott Wright’s a busy boy in Spain - 9 Aug, 2015 @ 08:35
- Looking after Michelle Keegan - 25 Jul, 2015 @ 16:11
- No more TOWIE - 14 Jul, 2015 @ 10:28
- 60 Minute Makeover anyone? - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 11:25
- I’m not on the menu! - 14 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- You can’t build without a licence! - 29 May, 2015 @ 17:00